Its been awhile since my last post so umm....
I just got a job at mongolian bbq as a hostess!
And I'm going to cometology school, since feburary, and living in overland park!
Anyway back to subject hair! If anyone wants there hair done just let me know and I will glady do it outside of school for tips. And also I just need to hang out with someone soon! I'm going insane!! Aghhhh lol let me know!
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Today im sharing this nice mask. Skin feels amazing afterwards too!
Okay what you Need- a
Cucumber, a lime, some oatmeal, an egg white and yes some flour!
Yes I know who puts flour in
A face mask!?
So okay slice a couple of slices off of the cucumber, throw it in the blender. Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the blender. Add a small handful of oatmeal. Now blend all that in the blender. While its blending, separate the egg yolk from the white. Place the white in a bowl, beat until very stiff. Mix in the mixture from the blender, and add 1/2-1 whole cup flour. Until you get the thickness you want.
Then put it on, relax for 25-30 minutes. Then take a wet hot rag wipe it off and wash your face in warm water. So easy and your skin feels so good afterwards.
|Mixing the mixtures together.|
|the finished mask|
|blend in blender|
|blend the egg whites|
|squeeze the lime in.|
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Okay so yesterday I made this amazing pie!!
Its Sooooo good.
So here's my recipe.
Crumble 2/3 of a package of oreos. Dump into a pie pan.
Now melt half a bar of Hersheys chocolate and 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips and a couple tablespoons of corn syrup. Place in bowl over a pan of boiling water.
After its melted pour half of it on top of ur oreo crust and spread it. Dump half a can of pie cherries and spread. Place in fridge.
While waiting dump 1½ cups milk and 2-4 tablespoons starch in a Sauce pan. Cook and Whisk till thick.
Stir in the rest of the chocolate mixture and dump into crust. Refrigerate for a Hour.Crumble the
Last of the oreo cookies.After cooled dump oreos on
Top and the remaining cherries. Drizzle chocolate syrup over it. Serve with whip cream and
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
This month I've been trying to spend less and save more! So I decided to write about it.
This last week I got some envelopes and labeled them, right now I'm saving for 3 different things; Violin, Shopping trip, and general savings. And I also have a envelopes for bills, and everyday stuff. When I get paid I just sort the money into the envelopes and leave it so it add ups! Smart huh ;-)
Also to help save money.....
1. Cook at home! every time you eat out you spend at least 15$ of your everyday money. If you cook at home you save over half of that.
2. If you work don't go out to eat lunch everyday. Save that for a treat! Instead why not make some nice ham and cheese sandwiches at home, maybe some fruit and some water. Not only helps save money but its also healthier too.
3. Make a list before you go shopping. And stick to it, no extras!! EVER!! lol.
If you start grabbing extras they start to add up. So make that list before you grab those keys and wallet!!!
4. Look at expiration dates. Don't ever grab the one in front. Grab from the back. Stores always put the fresh stuff in the back. You don't wanna get home and find out ooo that bag of lettuce goes bad tomorrow...... REALLY!? Then you'd have to go buy another bag...... :-(
5. Why buy trash bags? You those nice wally world sacks from your shopping!!
6. #1 Always pay off those debts first, you never wanna be in debt. Listen to Dave Ramsey :-D
7. Pay your bills on time and avoid late fees and........ Your lights and phone won't be turned off hahahahaha!
8. If you have a bank account (Yes everyone horrible me... I don't have one. I closed it. Cash only now!) Keep track of your charges and debits and checks. Don't go over drawn. That cost money!! at least 20$ And probably more!! So keep on that!! Don't wait till next week to write it down, you might be over drawn by then.
9. Avoid the ATM. They charge like 2$ to withdraw money. Why not get some cash when you put your check in the bank? That 2$ might not seem like a lot but it adds up! And think of all the gas you can buy with 2$?
10. Get used books, or better yet... if all else fails; LIBRARY! Be a Hermione lol. And clothes, I've found some very nice clothes at thrift stores for some very nice prices. Go check them out. Or you can buy some fabric and make some nice chick skirts and blouses :-D
11. Price check. Just because walmart has it for 99$ does not mean its the cheapest one out there. And do you really need it right that moment? Why might go check out that item online? You never know.
12. Don't buy things on impulse. This is a hard one for me. I see, I want, I get!! :-P
Bad me!! lol but it spends all your everyday money very fast. Then you have to scrap up some money for gas the next day..... if you really want it then save up first.
13. Take a Dave Ramsey course? YES!!!! Very Very VERY helpful. And highly recommended.