Sunday, January 26, 2014

S.O.A.P Scripture Study

Let me introduce to you........

 S.O.A.P!!

It stands for

S= One Scripture that stood out to you today while you were reading.

O= Your Observations while you were reading.

A= How it applies to you're life.

P= A Prayer of response. 

So for this project you will need the following-

*Notebook or a three ring binder
*Scriptures
*Pen or Pencil
*Stickers (Optional)
*Faith

Open up you're notebook and decorate it however you would like. I'm planning on taking mine on my mission later this year in July, so I'm gonna decorate mine in quotes from the prophets, a reading schedule for the scriptures, and pictures of my family. But you can do whatever you would like.



So at the top, write the date, what scriptures you read. And then down the page write the

S
O
A
P

Ta Da!!

So onto further and more important things!!

Just a little quote for the day!

With Love,
Kimmy XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment