Friday, May 30, 2014

2 months!

So I've been horrible about posting on this blog... FAIL!
But getting better (I wrote this post right??)

So tomorrow will be 60 days officially until my mission!

Crazy right?

Excited

Nervous!

But mostly excited!

Tomorrow also is very exciting!!!

Wanna know why??

I'M GOING TO A LINDSEY STIRLING CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm freaking out! I've wanted to go ever since she started touring 3 years ago! Holla!!
And now thanks to my amazing sister and brother in-law I'm going!!!!!!
I'm bringing my phone case so she can sign it! or maybe my jacket.....

Anyway if you don't know who I'm talking about then you need to drop everything right now and head to my one stop for everything... YouTube! And watch her videos!!

Anyway just a quick post today as I'm running like crazy getting ready for Girls camp, getting my Endowments, Mission related stuff, and Family coming!
Also I'm gearing up for several music performances myself :-)
So I probably do need to get off here and practice...... haha!

Kimmy XOXOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment