Monday, July 14, 2014

Connection: Mexico

My life story :-)
I can't wait to get to the CCM. And to serve the people in Idaho!
I know that this gospel is true! That the Savior died for me, so that I could repent and one day go to live with my Heavenly Father!

I only have 5 more days of work left.

I feel like everything is happening so fast!

If I blink I might miss a moment! A moment seeing my mom smiling. A moment laughing and goofing off with my best friend. A moment of being able to work with my dad!

Those moments in the morning where I can just lay there before forcing myself to get up.

I'm ready to embrace the whole missionary life.

Excited really!

Nervous, yes!

Scared, nope!

Prepared, I hope!!

So in 16 days I leave for the biggest adventure of my life yet!

Kimmy XoXoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment