Monday, August 24, 2015

Hola mi rama familia!

?Que pasa? 

So its been another crazy week, after transfers last week we were covering two stakes here in Pocatello with our little trio, but my new companion sister Brough finally got here on Tuesday! She is amazing, and one of the most inspiring people I've ever met! She was out for 10 months before going home for health reasons and then came back out! So we both of a lot of stuff in common. 
  We are now covering a whole stake instead of just 4 wards, so it's been fun going and meeting new people and finding more people to teach! 
                                                                              
Pocatello I'm pretty sure is where pintrest was invented! Peoples homes are so beautiful here!!! Like right off of Pintrest! And the people are amazing!  I'm so glad that I got called here so I can come back one day and see everyone again!! 

Anyway sorry its a really short email today! But I love you all tons!

Hermana Bell

PS: So last Monday me, sister Wooten, and sister Smith went to this cute little music shop... And this happened... Hehe ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment