Monday, July 20, 2015

Sam's Baptism



What a crazy week, it went by so fast I can't even remember the details! 
So we finished teaching Sam the lessons and he got his baptism interview on Thursday. And we started teaching his mom the lessons. 
Sam was super excited for Saturday he kept trying not to smile the whole time! Oh goodness he is so amazing and so prepared.



The baptism was amazing, me and sister Worrall threw together a musical number 20 minutes before and it went well. The printer broke in the middle of printing the programs and so we only had 12 programs. Sam was super surprised and happy because there was so many people who showed up to support him.
  Then on Sunday we started going to ward correlations at 7am and ward hopping until 2pm and then we ran over and grabbed lunch and then ran over and saw some people and then that night we had a Fireside for investigators, and some recent converts spoke. They were amazing and I love the spirit they bring. Me and three other sisters performed a musical number. I've played the piano so much since being here its insane! But I love it! 
Anyway I'm sorry its super short today! But we are crazy busy. 
I love you all and you are all amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment