Monday, July 27, 2015

Life in the Mission

So much good happening here!
  We are finishing teaching Emily the lessons this week and then she will be getting baptized on Saturday! I'm so excited for her! 
  Kathy (Sam's mom) has been taking the lessons, but she wants to take it much slower, which is understandable. 
  
Sister Hatch, one of my trainers, went home on medical release on Friday, I was sad to see her go but she wants to go home get better and come back out. What's funny is, me and her were supposed to come out at the same time last year, back in September, but then I went home, and then I ended up being her companion! 
 
   We have just been super busy trying to find more people to teach, and visiting a lot of less actives. 
  
   It's been weird adjusting to it just being two of us now, but we get along very well, and Sister Worrall is amazing! She will hit her 18 month mark this week and be going home August 11th. Which I'm kinda nervous because that means I will be leading out the area! Unless they whitewash it (They transfer me and put two missionary's who have never been in this area) Which I hope they don't do, I really want to stay here for at least one more transfer! But when I met with President, he was talking about moving me back to a Spanish area.

Anyways other then that not much going on.

I miss everyone like crazy!!

Spiritual thought of the week is Mosiah 7:33

"But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him with all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage."
 We can be in bondage to many things; fear, people, work, food, anxiety, ect. 
I used to be in bondage of fear and anxiety to the point that it controlled my life! I couldn't do anything! I was constantly letting it take over and freaking out! I didn't want that but yet I let it! I tried taking medicine to help, and nothing. I tired becoming so busy I wouldn't notice it. However that made it worse. It came to the point where I was being hospitalized because of this. And that night I just remember being so alone and turning to God and praying. Never before have I felt so much peace and love and comfort. I turned back to the Gospel and put my trust in Him. I didn't know where life would take me, I just knew that I had been saved out of this cage I had been trapped in for so long! 
So whatever your in bondage to, just know that Heavenly Father loves you, and if you will turn to Him and put all your trust in Him, he will save you from the "cage" that your trapped in.
   

I love you all like crazy!

Hermana Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment