Monday, September 14, 2015

You must get on your knees! And fight with prayer!!

First of all when you read the subject line you should read it in a older and wise voice, its even better that way! :-)
Wow I can't believe its already been another week!
                                                                                
Me and sister Brough found a new investigator this past week, she is from Texas and just moved here to Pocatello 6 weeks ago. Her daughter is a recent convert so she knows a little about the church. But when we talked about the Book of Mormon she said "I always knew that there was something more in this world!" WHAT!!!
Anyways the other exciting news is.... Oh wait for it.... thats right...
KATHY IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my smurf and she is so ready and on fire about the gospel! I don't know how, but I am so blessed to have her in my life!                                                                      
                                                            (Kim playing music to wake up Sis. Wooten)
Also this week we attended a women's conference for the Pocatello North stake and let me tell you just how awesome it was! It was centered around the attributes of Christ (here is a video)  http://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages-for-youth/christlike-attributes-1
Watch it! It only takes 3 minutes of your life, and it is well used time ;-)
I learned so much about the life of Christ and how to become more like Him. Because that is the goal; to become more like our precious Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. There is no better goal in life, there is nothing more glorious that can be shared then the message that, He lives and He has payed the price for all of us to be able to become like Him and our Heavenly Father, to be able to be with our family's forever, to have eternal happiness!   Why wouldn't we want to share that with others?! It is the greatest message and gift you could ever give anyone!
                                                                           
I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, that He died for me personally so that when I am going through hard times He will know exactly how to help me! I know He lives and that He can be with us everyday, but we must open our hearts to receive Him! I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God who restored His true church to the earth, and I know that He will never again take His church off the earth again! The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ, it testifies that He lives and that we can become like Him! I know that President Thomas S. Monson is our modern day prophet! He is truly God's messenger and will and is guiding us through this world!
                                                                               
I love you all very much and I know the gospel can and will bless you!!!
Hermana Bell Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment