Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September 21, 2015

Kim only had a few minutes online this week.   She is faced with being sent home again and has struggled with this.  She fasted twice this last week and knows via that process that she is meant to come home early.  Here is a short note and some pictures that Kim sent me and her Dad:

I have truly been blessed as a missionary here in Chubbuck Idaho, I have seen so much good and so much pain. I have seen people change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I have truly been changed because of this experience. Will I miss it? Yes! Will it affect my life for the worse if I go home? Not really, because I know now that life does not revolve around not finishing a "full time" mission. I know that life is a "full time" mission. You don't have to have a badge to share something that has helped you! 

A mission does not define who you are, only you and God define who you are as a person! 

                                              This was Kathy's Baptism on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment